When it comes to contemporary rooms, the design options are endless. Therefore a decision in this area could be a bit difficult. We decided to make this process easier for you and present fresh 14 contemporary rooms that could be the starting point when decorating. Because large windows are a trend these days, presented below are somewhat truly spectacular interior overlooking a beautiful natural landscape. Wood finishes are warm and welcoming, which is probably why some of the rooms can inspire a cottage type atmosphere. We also went to some theme rooms, most featuring arrangements in black and white. Other common features of these rooms include king-size beds, various paintings, night tables intriguing, floral arrangements and colorful wallpaper. If you have a contemporary bedroom that you could share with us and that you consider could be added to this list, feel free to comment on our Facebook page and submit it for everyone to see and comment. So ... that one do you prefer? If you want more inspiration be sure to check also 14 Beautiful & Modern Bedroom Designs Swedish.
Since the IKEA catalog was launched in 2012 (we also presented an overview too long), we decided to slow down into categories, so you guys could have easier access to products provided by the manufacturer of furniture giant. Here are some ideas that have little room to our attention and we believe you will find inspiration. According to IKEA, the catalog offers "everything from dressers and cabinets beds and mattresses - at prices that allow you to sleep at night". In addition, the company has developed online guides to help customers choose the best mattresses, duvets and pillows. In the photos below you will find some clever ideas room, storage solutions incorporating fresh and cool decorating details. Without further ado, here are some of our best designs for IKEA room 2012. As usual, we look forward to your feedback. See anything there that would suit your bedroom?
Designed by Marc Moreau French kitchen manufacturer Arthur Bonnet, the kitchen is the attitude in contemporary design that uses wood in a modern style, while paying tribute to traditional French cabinet making techniques. Made from light ash, with its light and the grain dynamics, the choice of material is less predictable than the more traditional oak. Ash has a strong personality and is a type of wood solid and reassuring, that conveys emotion.
The warmth and emotion of the wood contrasts with the glow of stainless steel recessed handles that use a novel mechanism that is exclusive to Arthur Bonnet. The design uses a system to maintain the recessed line of the metal along the side of the front.
The layout island offers a highly successful division of space, with its easily identifiable work areas. The kitchen Attitude made a statement on the actual usability. Thank you to a U-shaped, the island opens up space for a dining room integrated with a wooden table and white laminate extending the work plan.
Vipp is famous for its iconic bins, which have been produced since 1939. However, the Danish company has become synonymous with quality products for kitchen and bathroom. In a recent move to expand its product portfolio, Vipp has launched one of its products the most sensational developments in the form of a radical reinterpretation of the kitchen.
"Experience is the Vipp product design by focusing on solid materials, mechanics and function," says Morten Bo Jensen, chief designer of Vipp. "Therefore, we chose to design the kitchen Vipp as a product or rather as a piece of furniture. The result is a range of kitchen units where choices have been made on the basis of a thorough knowledge of materials combined with a aesthetic opinion on what constitutes good design. "
With over 70 years experience processing steel, stainless steel was the obvious choice of material in the development of the kitchen Vipp. "As with the Vipp bin, we bring the industrial look in the house with new kitchen - a solid, up-to-use day after day," said Morten Bo Jensen.
Vipp the kitchen offers a range of modules of different sizes that can be combined and formed according to the needs of an individual. The kitchen is available in black and white and is equally impressive in both colors.
Do not you wish you for your kitchen to feel like a luxury home cooking? Reality - you can do it for a fraction of the price. A luxurious home environment can be yours with these helpful tips.
1. Replace granite countertops for granite top overlays. Several companies make a polymer / granite "shell" that fits directly on your counter current. The result? A counter that looks like you spent thousands to half the price of granite.
2. Instead of marble tiles, use tiles. Several varieties of man made tiles mimic the look of marble and can save you money.
3. Replace hardwood floors with high-end varieties of laminated wood. Hardwood is expensive and high maintenance. Laminate flooring upscale looks like real wood, and comes in hundreds of choices. It may also getting wet, and does not scratch like hardwood flooring.
4. Replace granite sinks to the deep bowl under mounted stainless steel sinks. The receivers can be expensive, especially when using granite or other solid surface material. Use a deep bowl, two or three compartment stainless steel sink. This will keep the slip as you want without the hefty price tag.
5. Instead of custom faucets and accessories, use "ready" varieties. Many kitchens luxury high-end custom machines. These days, home improvement stores offer the same great looks, but by common manufacturers. Delta, Moen, American Standard are a few that will save you money, without anyone knowing.
6. When renovating a kitchen cabinets, wood re-face instead of starting again. This process is to maintain the original firm, but with a laminated finish on the old. Cabinet fronts and drawer are brand new. With new material added traction door, is the final appearance of high-end cabinets that do not harm your wallet.
7. Instead of expensive, shiny metal cabinets, cabinet manufacturers use self-assembly. Instead of spending thousands on the sleek, modern cabinets visit a store like IKEA. They have dozens of choices for cabinets that you can ride yourself. If you need help, they have the help you can purchase separately.
8. Replace the stainless steel appliances for stainless steel finish appliances. Device manufacturers now offer stainless steel finish appliances. These devices do not provide fingerprints that stainless steel gives, and the appearance is always modern and luxurious.
9. Instead of crystal lights and expensive, choose "off the shelf" equipment. Pendant, recessed, and under the lighting-counter drugs can be expensive. Use varieties that are readily available from your favorite lighting or home improvement store.
10. Instead of tile back splashes and granite tile, consider using glass and ceramics. Mosaic tile and granite can be costly and laborious to install. With the wide variety of tile options are limitless. You can get a back splash upscale, complete your luxury kitchen without the cost!